RTR Season 60 End of the Season Meeting

DodgeMan4345
Lugnut Polisher
Lugnut Polisher
Car#: 92

Re: RTR Season 60 End of the Season Meeting

Post by DodgeMan4345 »

I have a feeling that the Mod choices have already been picked for next season. We are just waiting for the announcements tonight. Lol. However, I will still put my 2 cents in. Lol.

To me it doesn't matter what night we run what mod. I would like to see us run these mods.

MENCS19
NXS20
CWS15
Cup90.

That would mean these mods we would be dropping.

NextGen
Aero88
NCTS09, Although I also like this one so it's a hard choice between this and the CWS15 Mod.
"I'm Not Lifting Until I See God or the Checkered Flag" - Andy Jankowiak
Gregg Palmer
Crews Gofer
Crews Gofer
Car#: 22

Post by Gregg Palmer »

If you don't like the way I drive then stay off the sidewalk!!
DodgeMan4345
Lugnut Polisher
Lugnut Polisher
Car#: 92

Post by DodgeMan4345 »

I would also like to propose a change to the format of how we do the road course cautions.

Currently, when the caution is "displayed." No matter where the leader is on the track, when he gets to pit road is when the pits are open. The rest of the field follows suit and pits when they get to pit road.

I would like to change that to a similar way of how it's done when the game throws a caution. So when the caution is "displayed". I would like the leader to come to the line to take the caution and slow down to a pace speed. That would allow the rest of the field to catch up to the leader. Then when the field comes around to pit road, the pits would then be opened. However, I think pitting should be optional. That way we can also have wave arounds. If we do have wave arounds, then they would just go around the track when the leaders pit and catch up to the rear of the field. Then we would take the green the next lap at the line after the pit stops. So in total it would be two laps under caution.

Edit: I think that might make the caution period a little more exciting. Might change the line up a little bit with having a race off of pit road. The way we do it now, you pretty much come out in the same position you go in.
"I'm Not Lifting Until I See God or the Checkered Flag" - Andy Jankowiak

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”