STEVE CONWAY SUSPENDED FROM RTR INDEFINATLY.

These are individuals who have been caught cheating or have disgraced themselves here @ RTR/RTG and are no longer welcome here.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

STEVE CONWAY SUSPENDED FROM RTR INDEFINATLY.

Post by BONESXLT »

BONESXLT wrote: June 15th, 2010, 12:51 pm Steve Conway has been supended from Rtr Indefinatly for his actions over @ rwr racing.

Being that rwr is a brother league of ares the owners @ rtr had no choice but to supend

him over here from all racing nascar03/rfactor. Steve has been informed buy the owners

@ RTR/RWR of this action Thankyou.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Re: STEVE CONWAY SUSPENDED FROM RTR INDEFINATLY.

Post by BONESXLT »

steve conway wrote: March 27th, 2011, 6:44 pm maybe this is where im suposed to place a post however it,s been some time now since this ive been a long time member of this team and have stuck by the decision,s made by the staff here even when i agrreed or not i have made some stupid mistakes and have been a well maybe over agresive driver at time,s and have said some things tha ti regret however i was hoping we could put this past us and let me come back even say try me out for 5 races and see how it goes then make a decision from there? please get back to me on this thanks as it would be nice to get out of this hall of shame section..

Return to “RTR Hall of Shame”