Profanity is not needed here

These are individuals who have been caught cheating or have disgraced themselves here @ RTR/RTG and are no longer welcome here.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Post by BONESXLT »

Post by Tooslow » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Flaming and profanity is not needed at RTG.

After being warned several times in the past Brandon Chretien crossed the line one last time and was banned from RTG for flaming and profanity directed @ another driver.

Brandon was allowed to return to racing in season 26
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Profanity is not needed here

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: June 24th, 2012, 7:03 pm Matt Lesniewski has been Suspended for the remainder of RTR Season 26 for excessive Profanity and Flaming Admins and drivers.

He can return to the track in RTR Season 27.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Profanity is not needed here

Post by BONESXLT »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: June 28th, 2012, 7:07 pm Hello guys to every admin and drivers,
i would be giving out my best to say how sorry extremely i am with my embrassment action the way i act childlish to set bad exsample for everyone even they're good people has nothing do with my bad beahavoir. i know my grammar sentence isn't very clear but i am posting to breaking heart felt for myself what i have done was wrong action isn't nesscary and it really no excuse for my beahavior toward anyone included admin . i truly have nothing against anyone the only problem i get frusrated with my pc is all problem i have . but still no excuse with my beahavior though .
I want tell u every one of you every words i meant to be extremely sorry for causing msyelf such real embrassment . i know better than that and should ve humble say nothing but i keep pressing button harder harder the way i act got myself into distress. i do know the rules i should know better than that and i am older and good dad but my action toward here is not what i want my kids see it ...
thanks for admin giving me another chance from this time it not going happen again and i have to let it go thru within my pc problem . it done . And Admin call i truly believe this is right thing to do for me is what i need to step down for little while . start to think about and um come back make do thing right ..
i am sorry to all admin and drivers for my bad beahavior
thanks
see u around sooner ..

Return to “RTR Hall of Shame”