Monday Niight FCRD_NCS22_v1_cts Mod, Starts @ 8pm ET

Moderator: Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 15

Amazing racing and apology

Post by Optimus Prime »

Optimus Prime wrote: March 1st, 2016, 12:12 am First, I am just flat ill over spinning my tires on the one lap restart that screwed a few guys' finishes. It just plain took off on me. I feel disgusted and am so sorry. Will take me quite a while to get over that. :banghead:

Second, we have preliminarily reviewed the final order for scoring all the positions and will be double checking everything. WylyE will not update the RPM finishing order until it has been finalized, as every effort is being made to get it as exact as possible under our rules. We appreciate your patience. Don't know why the flagman can't waive the green, white and yellow flags all at the same time LOL.

Lastly and most importantly, that was one heck of an amazing display of clean, hard and flat out fun racing with respect gentlemen. Truly impressive stuff going on throughout the race and the field. Simply amazing again and why we all love doing this and running this series. You guys rock!! :hello: :cool:
Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Amazing racing and apology

Post by Optimus Prime »

DavidDay wrote: March 1st, 2016, 1:25 am Even though you completely jacked the restart, you should not be sorry one bit. I was the one that put everyone in the position to have to restart with older tires. There should have not been any restart at all. The race would have went to the end if it wasn't for my full-retard turn 4 exit that completely screwed everyone's finish.

It's me that should (and is) apologize for the idiotic mistake.
Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by Optimus Prime »

JoshM wrote: March 1st, 2016, 10:13 am Don't beat yourselves up. The racing was GREAT. I'll take a race like that any day of the week, regardless of the finish. Day's wreck was hard racing, and Prime had a moment we've all had before I would imagine.

The wrecks that leave you asking "Dafuq was that guy thinking?" are much tougher to accept than the wrecks that come from hard racing for a win, or when the driver who caused the wreck is 10x more mad at themselves than anyone else that got caught up in it.

On to North Wilks!
Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by Optimus Prime »

Who Me wrote: March 1st, 2016, 12:51 pm What David said. :lol: No seriously....great racin' boys.
Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by Optimus Prime »

Optimus Prime wrote: March 1st, 2016, 10:52 pm
I had a blast last night and felt like the racing was absolutely fantastic.
....great racin' boys.
One of the best RTG races I've ever been in last night. Hard racing up front with some of the best in the game!
The racing was GREAT. I'll take a race like that any day of the week, regardless of the finish.
Truly impressive stuff going on throughout the race and the field. Simply amazing again and why we all love doing this and running this series. You guys rock!!
One thing for certain, it is an honor and we are fortunate to get to have high quality fun racing like that in this series. It's all about the drivers! :good: :good:

so who won the race? afterall
Jimmie Johnson won. Oh, you mean this race? As we stated, WylyE will post the full results asap (likely tomorrow evening), but after a careful multiple admin and owner review, along with the rule governing these finishes, the top 3 finishers were the 66, 24 & 48. Great racing again all.

Return to “BareBones Racing Series”