My screenshot of the artifacts some are seeing.

Monday Niight FCRD_NCS22_v1_cts Mod, Starts @ 8pm ET

Moderator: Optimus Prime

JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

My screenshot of the artifacts some are seeing.

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Jeff Czupta wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 9:58 pm Image :cray:
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

Re: My screenshot of the artifacts some are seeing.

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Optimus Prime wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 12:54 am Thanks Jeff. I can't understand why you had trouble driving through all that LOL. Weird how it wasn't that bad until after you got out of the truck in your pit under caution to view a replay. Sorry for your luck sir.

For anyone who has been having sudden graphic struggles at various times lately that don't normally have them;
Aside from the normal 'go to' things you can quickly do, like turning off opponent pit crews, toggling less objects, reducing the detail level, turning down or turning off reflections and shadows and reducing the number of cars drawn ahead and behind, you can always 'stress test' your graphics for a given track the following way and it will be very close to race conditions;

While offline, go into multiplayer host mode on your own system and go to the track you want to test. Select a full field or at least 30 AI cars or trucks and select full pace lap. Do not qualify, go to race mode and let the field grid up in front of you. As you are on pit road and pulling around for your parade lap you are at about max graphics load and should be able to tell how your current settings will handle it at the worst possible load. If you really want to push it, select realistic damage and bang around other cars on pit road and on the parade lap without letting the rest of the cars get away.

You can also try seeing if you move all of your downloaded cars or trucks out of the game to a separate file and use game skins to see if that helps you. If that makes a very large difference, please let us know. We have been looking to see if a particular truck file or pit crew is a problem and there has been a group of volunteers trying to help reduce the file size of some car files for drivers.

If anyone needs any help please let us know or get with us in TeamSpeak.
Thanks!

Return to “BareBones Racing Series”