Meadownlands Race 10/15/18

Monday Niight FCRD_NCS22_v1_cts Mod, Starts @ 8pm ET

Moderator: Optimus Prime

JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

Meadownlands Race 10/15/18

Post by JeremyJeffries »

EagleOne6 wrote: October 14th, 2018, 1:45 pm Due to a pitting issue found this weekend in the Meadowlands_V2 track we plan to run on October 15, we are switching to the original version of the track. The setup remains unchanged. Links have been updated in the Schedule in the forum and TeamSpeak. Also, a link to the track can be found below! I apologize for this change at the last minute, but it was necessary to provide the type of event and racing you all deserve!

http://rollingthundergaming.com/downloa ... wlands.rar

Thank You everyone for your understanding and patience and I look forward to seeing you all on the track!

Jeremy
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Re: Meadownlands Race 10/15/18

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Tooslow wrote: October 14th, 2018, 6:25 pm Sorry I think I may know the issue....Probably similar the what the issue was with RTR SS 2018.

Meadowlands: Do NOT use full pace lap....most of the field will get a black flag for passing under yellow in full pace lap is used.

Do NOT clip the dirt on the inside of pit road entrance...Think i caused the pit issue trying to fix this.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Re: Meadownlands Race 10/15/18

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Tooslow wrote: October 14th, 2018, 8:28 pm Meadowlands Speedway V2 & RC pitting issue is now fixed and fixed tracks are uploaded to the downloads and to the race server ftp.

Return to “BareBones Racing Series”