July 24th Tally Challenge Race

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

July 24th Tally Challenge Race

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: July 25th, 2014, 6:31 pm After consulting with Jason Scheck, he WILL NOT be stepping down as MSR owner. For those of you who dont know, Jason and I have been racing together at least 10 years together. When we moved from our previous league to RTG and ultimately created MSR, we did it together. I consider Jason my racing brother and wouldn't even consider continuing MSR without him. As you know he had a sudden outburst of profanity which he apologized for in the forums. This wasn't provoked by anything in the race but was brought on by a personal situation which will stay personal. As a result of his actions, he and I have jointly decided he will sit out the remainder of the Tally Challenge series, but most definately return the next season. I do now and will always support Jason on and off the track but we both understand his actions cant be overlooked. Hopefully there are no hard feelings currently or in the future and we can continue to bring outstanding racing from MSR in the many years to come. Thanks #088 Tim Noftsker
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Re: July 24th Tally Challenge Race

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: July 25th, 2014, 9:20 pm I have to agree with all of what Tim said and am VERY glad Jason will continue in his ownership role. A good person will make mistakes but a BETTER person will own up to them and apologize (without being asked) because he knows it's the right thing to do. A lot of the ideas that Jason suggested are why MSR is still around and doing so well today. Thursdays would not be here had not Jason stepped in and said that we needed to keep it going after the original owner of the series abruptly quit.

Nobody at RTR/MSR approves of what happened, but we also know the good person Jason is, and an instance where emotions get the best of someone do not outweigh the years of friendship and support we have. I fully support him and am looking forward to his return.

Return to “Tally Challenge”