10/16/14 Protest

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

10/16/14 Protest

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DavidDay wrote: October 19th, 2014, 2:13 am I will be protesting the last incident that was called on me coming to the white flag.

More importantly, I will ALSO be protesting the over aggressive call that has been made on me.

I ran my line for over an ENTIRE lap and had no issue with anyone doing so. It was insane and tight racing but was fun. I held my line the entire way around the track. There was some moving back and forth from everyone trying to get an edge and giving room when someone bobbled but it was a blast.

Please note in every single race ran every in the history of the track Talladega, the middle lane moves down in the trioval giving the bottom lane the yellow line and 2nd lane right above the first white dotted line; and when the trioval transitions coming off, the lines move up, giving the same outcome, bottom lane yellow line and 2nd groove above first white line.

If the committee sees that it is indeed my fault, then I will accept it and let the racing with completely different lane transitions happen and enjoy every bit of how crazy it will be.

However, the over aggressive driving is complete BS and out of line. If we are not allowed to choose and race in a specific groove and make others work for their win without getting an over aggressive driving charge, then I'll give what is wanted and completely stop racing online and hang it up for everyone to have their follow the leader racing fun continue.

I have attached my replay below which includes the restart all the way up to the wreck. Thanks.

http://daybrothersracing.com/nr2003/rep ... rotest.rar
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Re: 10/16/14 Protest

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: October 20th, 2014, 10:56 am You can ONLY protest the incident. The "over aggressive driving" is a decision made by the admins and is NOT up for discussion.

Return to “Tally Challenge”