review please

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

review please

Post by KickinAsphalt »

rob83 wrote: January 12th, 2015, 5:31 pm I was advised that I should protest both incidents after looking at them myself I figured why not incident with me and the 18 was some crazy weird net code he bumped me and flew into the wall and the jump start was weird because if you look at the speed I stay the same speed constantly and don't accelerate till green comes out I feel like others around me speeds were fluctuating so much that it was hard to stay side by side and nose to tail so I just maintained a constant speed so I protest worth a shot I guess and either way no hard feelings honestly it was nice to get back online and sit down and have a good hard fought race the 3 wires were crazy
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: review please

Post by KickinAsphalt »

rob83 wrote: January 12th, 2015, 5:34 pm I'm on my mobile device, really busy right now but I will make sure I post a link to the last laps of the race on here as soon as I have a free second [by the end of the night for sure] once again thanks for the race boys it was a blast and hopefully I will be able to get on next Thursday to make it 11* ( had to add an astrix)
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

rob83 wrote: January 12th, 2015, 8:01 pm https://www.mediafire.com/?2apdm7hcu9m9jgi Alright here is a link to the last laps of the race.. the restart and the incident involving me and the 18..thanks
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: January 12th, 2015, 11:06 pm Thanks Rob. I have submitted your replay to the Replay Review Committee. They will review the restart and the contact at the end of the race.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: January 14th, 2015, 5:19 pm Results are in. The Lap 64 restart was confirmed by the Replay Committee, however, they did reverse the call on the contact between #83 and 18, putting it on #18. Results have been updated based on the Replay Committee's calls.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

davidinmo wrote: January 15th, 2015, 10:00 pm I wish I had seen this yesterday. I'll take it and move on.

Return to “Tally Challenge”