Frame rates and car files...

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Frame rates and car files...

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: April 15th, 2020, 3:29 pm TallyChallenge Drivers- some people are experiencing problems with their frame rates, especially when we have 30+ cars in the field. To help address this, I encourage EVERY driver to go to their MENCup2019_cts folder. Once there, choose the "Sort" option to view the folder, and then sort by Size/Filesize. After that, go ahead and delete all files that are over 4,000KB or 4MB.

--Dennie Daniels - 037_me19_Credit.cts.car is too big a file. We need you to delete your new car from car slot 2, and reload it over car slot 1. Slot 1 acts funny with deletes, so this will be the safe way to fix the problem.

--Hank Middleton - carfiles 2_Venom_B.cts.car and 2_Hulk_1.cts.car have been deleted as the files are too big. Please compress files and re-upload.

--Tim Noftsker - carfile 088pbr1.cts.car has been deleted as the file is too big. Please compress file and re-upload.

--Frank Rivard - carfile 35_MENCS_2019 2.cts.car is painted as #90 of Bernie Mobbs. Also, carfile 35_MENCS_2019 4.cts.car has #90s pit crew. Both files have been deleted. Please fix files and re-upload.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Frame rates and car files...

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Scheck wrote: April 15th, 2020, 4:49 pm Josh I will handle Tim and Hanks and upload them sometime tonight
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Joe Wewer wrote: April 15th, 2020, 6:54 pm NR2003 only utilizes 2GB of ram when running. As a result, mods (MENCUP) or tracks that are very graphic intensive can be seen running extremely poor, or not working at all. There is a 4GB patch that will make NR2003 and other games run on 4 GB's. Just need to download and then attach it to your NR2003 EXE. It automatically saves your old NR2003 EXE as a backup. Any question get with me on team speak.

I’ve had this 4GB patch installed for months and I haven’t had any problems with my NR2003 at all.

Here’s the link: https://ntcore.com/?page_id=371
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: April 16th, 2020, 10:25 am Thanks Jason for handling that so fast. And thanks to Joe as well. I've NEVER been able to run anything close to full graphics in this game. I will check out that link when I have some free time hopefully this weekend.

Return to “Tally Challenge”