Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

Thenatureboy
Tricycle Jockey
Tricycle Jockey
Car#: 77

protest both my incedents lap 9 and 30

Post by Thenatureboy »

the lap 9 incident with the 111 ..................... what I seen and how I see this incident is the 111 pulls out to pick up the top guys way to early ....when he pulls out he goes all the way up against the wall ...my though was he was having an issue or wanted to go to the back...so im getting pushed from behind pretty good which is fine but when we get to him we are going to fast and the middle is open so I take that ....I would have had to check way up to pick him up causing Im sure an issue behind me..... If you look from brian shillings truck far chase and watch the white line the 111 is straddling it as we move forward watch his truck go from that to under the white line totally coming down into my truck.....if you watch my truck I stay a consistent distance from the white line all the way thru the incident

as far as the other incident on lap 30 when we got to the end of the backstretch the 08 was up the 24s ass the 24 was up my ass and I was up Tims ass ....the 08 was pushing way to hard and I had to burp the trottle or I was goin to spin tim out.....Im trying not to cause an incident but when your getting driven from behind that hard what do you do? the 08 was driving all 4 cars into that corner ......I will piggy back off the 92 protest as Tim had something going on also ...Its not for me to speculate but that truck was driving like it didnt have Tim driving it , so the 088 might have been causing us to lock up behind him ... Im just not sure what was going on with the 088
Attachments
88 or 08.zip
(873.99 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
111 comes down.zip
(792.68 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Wylye
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 6

Re: protest both my incedents lap 9 and 30

Post by Wylye »

Protest submitted to Committee, will post results when received