Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

Thenatureboy
Tricycle Jockey
Tricycle Jockey
Car#: 77

protest two calls

Post by Thenatureboy »

Id like to protest both calls on me .......
Chuck was hitting me all the way down pit road causing me to pay more attention to that than my speed ...I didnt know he needed to get over and all he would have had to do was tell me and I probably would have let him over ??????? i did drop to 47 as he cut across me so I didnt wreck him ... he as usual tried to be a bully and just knock me into the 7 ....if you watch it from the far chase thats where i was headed until I knocked him back off of me and thats where I sped ....

Second incident with tim if you watch the far chase from my video he is 2-3 ft inside my truck so as Im aware we are aloud 1 move to block and I think I did that successfully ... from far chase I move up track to give him room until we got to the corner ... I though he would have seen the 111 above me and backed off so he didnt wreck me.......this was pure lane bullying by him as he hit me several times trying to knock me out the way .....he clearly goes under the line as he passes me ......very dissappointed in an admin to run someone like this ! I thought they were held to a higher standard!!
Attachments
chuck pit road deal.zip
(1.44 MiB) Downloaded 40 times
tim deal.zip
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
JoshM
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 39

Re: protest two calls

Post by JoshM »

I will submit the protest for the Lap 66 incident tonight.

As for the pit road black flag, these don't go to the Replay Committee as they can't be protested, but I'm happy to jump on Teamspeak and go over all of it. It was reviewed and the replay shows your car at 57 mph before any contact is made, so this was how we determined the black flag was valid. Chuck moved left and bumped you when he was 8 stalls from his pit box, and again when he was 4 stalls from his pit box. But the determining factor was your truck was over 55mph before anything else occurred on pit road.
JoshM
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 39

Re: protest two calls

Post by JoshM »

The Replay Committee has reviewed and upheld the call on Lap 66.

Return to “Tally Challenge”