Farewell

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Farewell

Post by BONESXLT »

WesleyHoag wrote: July 26th, 2011, 6:18 pm I just wanted to say thank you to everyone I have raced with over here in the past year. I've learned alot from most of you and had a blast. Some may not like me and I can respect that, however I can honestly say every single one of my wins over here have been legit, along with every single race I have ran over here. I've gotten alot of help from Zak Fremouw, Rob Larkin, Justin Wilson, and others that have help me get quicker, tire conservation, and fuel conservation. If anyone wants to question my win saturday night at Nashville, please consult with me and I'll show you how I saved tires and saved fuel. On that note, if anyone needs help on those two subject I'm more than willing to help guys get quicker and better in ever aspect of sim racing. For those who expected me to go off on a rant, your SOL because that will get me nowhere. Theres much more I could and want to say, but I will watch my P's and Q's out of the respect of the drivers and admins over here, and leave off by saying thank you again and good luck to everyone over here!!

-Wesley E Hoag
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Re: Farewell

Post by BONESXLT »

DavidDay wrote: August 7th, 2011, 5:22 pm Been accused many times before of cheating Wes.. Keep diggin and take the accusations as a compliment to your driving skills. I know I will continue to do so! ;) Hope to see you around!!

Return to “RTG General Discussion”