The End Has Come

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

The End Has Come

Post by BONESXLT »

sprintcupfan24 wrote: May 21st, 2012, 5:20 pm Hey, guys. I have made a very difficult decision that a lot of you are going to be surprised about. I have decided to quit NR2003. I have not been having fun racing this game recently, and it is not where my sim racing interest is anymore. I will be 100% honest, but iRacing has taken all of my sim racing interest. For me, it's affordable, and I have an absolute blast when I run it. It actually bugs me to know I have a league race in NR2003 when all I want to do iRace. This decision is not being made because of the people here. I am truly not having fun with this game anymore, and I feel like I am at the top of my game, and there's nothing to improve on. My plan is to finish out the current Monday night season, and then I will be on my way. I wanna thank everybody for giving me a great place to race at, and giving me great people to race with. I am debating wether or not I want to sell my game or not, but if I do not, I will try to pop in for some racing every now and again. I am friends with a lot of you on FaceBook, but if I'm not, you can find me under Kyle Young. My email is [email protected] if you would like to communicate that way. If anyone is interested in trying iRacing, please contact me. I have some great offers for new members. Thanks again. It has been a great time. :D
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: The End Has Come

Post by BONESXLT »

Crazy wrote: May 22nd, 2012, 9:35 am you dont have to explain yourself Im going thru the exact same thing but Im toying around with RF and am sure just about everyone here can relate to this story somehow
either way good luck to ya
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

timoshark1 wrote: May 22nd, 2012, 3:20 pm It's been a real pleasure knowing you and racing with you Kyle. Sim racing is a great hobby whether it's iracing or nr2003. Make sure you keep your eye on the prize though and focus on your studies. Remember, none of us have ever made a living Sim racing!! LOL Try to keep in touch!! Tim
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DavidDay wrote: May 22nd, 2012, 3:57 pm Good luck in dem iRacings!! If you ever want to feel like you're on the super top, come race Tuesdays or Wednesdays when you get a chance, when it's not a SS, I'll make you feel better, haha ;) Remember, RF2 is coming in the next year, :D
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

rob83 wrote: May 22nd, 2012, 6:43 pm Very rarely does such a dominate force come into the RTR/MSR/RTG/SomthingElse community. The races will not be the same without you.. You will fit in well over at iRacing. I to am trying to climb to the top of the Nr2003 mountain. Maybe one day when I dominate every race I go into we will race again over @ iRacing.

:amen:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: May 24th, 2012, 9:47 am Wow , u will be missed and had a good time and great racing with u such an honor learning alot things from your expereince. i really enjoy it. Iracing u will do very good over there. u are good racer here with great top 5 . tough guy to beat though.
thank you for the great time ..

Return to “RTG General Discussion”