RTR Dash For The Cash - Saturday or Sunday?

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

RTR Dash For The Cash - Saturday or Sunday?

Post by BONESXLT »

JoeCortez wrote: April 26th, 2013, 9:49 pm In talking to some people this week (including the WRN staff, among others) and following Facebook posts of some members (totally not stalking), the discussion came up that Saturday night might not be ideal for the 50/50 Dash for the Cash series that we discussed in the End Of Season meeting last week. Mostly considering that a lot of guys have real racing obligations all day Saturday, and don't want to come back here and race again late t night.

Considering that we already have a Sunday night series, the only other availability for us would be Sunday afternoon - with qualifying between 3 and 4 PM, and being done well before Sunday's ARCA racing. But it might be more convenient...save the real Sprint Cup schedule (though we're getting into the part of the season where they are racing Saturdays).

So before we start serious planning, I wanted to see what everyone else thinks: when we start doing Dash for the Cash races, do we want to do Saturday Night? Or Sunday Afternoon? Poll is OPEN!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: RTR Dash For The Cash - Saturday or Sunday?

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: April 27th, 2013, 11:35 pm I think you could offer both, Joe. Tough call to make with summer just around the corner. I think you could do something like this on both nights, letting the interested drivers pick which day works better for them. Another option is to using the 1-2 week break between seasons to run some of the races. Usually there is a 2 week down period except for Tuesday and Wednesday nights. You could get in a few races during those down times. Just a thought.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: RTR Dash For The Cash - Saturday or Sunday?

Post by BONESXLT »

skullbreather97 wrote: May 2nd, 2013, 4:41 pm i cant think of any saturday series we had that was successful in the summer

Return to “RTG General Discussion”