*BENEFIT RACE* PLEASE READ*

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

*BENEFIT RACE* PLEASE READ*

Post by BONESXLT »

timoshark1 wrote: January 31st, 2014, 5:56 pm Hi Guys, as most of you have heard, Terry Bauman has had some setbacks with his health. The last news i've gotten is that he is recovering in the hospital. I feel that we need to pull together as a community and see if we can give him a hand. I'm sure most of you guys have raced one time or another at other leagues. I used to consider my fellow competitors as just that, guys who I would race against without knowing a whole lot about their personal life. When I came to Rolling Thunder Gaming, Terry Bones and Tom welcomed me with open arms as they have with every other person who has ever showed up in the last ten years. They have NEVER expected anything from anyone to come in and enjoy the service they provide. Terry though is the glue that holds this league/community together. I think sometimes the hard work that Terry puts in to this can be easily overlooked and taken for granted. From every winners pic to any modifications made to the web site, that's all Terry's handy work. The numerous artistic skins that he provides through Too Slo Graphics, that's all Terry!! He unselfishly puts in multiple hours a week making sure we have a fun outlet for us to enjoy week in and week out not to mention hatching the idea of bringing multiple leagues in the NR2003 community which has come to exist as the NRT 400/500. We aren't just a gaming community here at RTG, we're FAMILY and families take care of each other!! This is our chance to help out one of our own. In the coming days ahead, myself with the help of all the owners/admins here are going to organize a benefit race to help our brother out. From today till we hold the race, hopefully sometime in early March, all donations sent to the MSR paypal link on the homepage will lock you into the event and more importantly go to Terry to help him with some of the financial burden he is incurring. To repeat, 100% of the donations will go straight to Terry. This will in no way affect the racing provided by MSR. Let's see if we can all step up and help out our brother in his time of need!!! I will be posting the entrants as the donations come in. Keep an eye on the forums for the race details that will be posted as soon as they are available!! Thanks to you all!!!! #088 Tim Noftsker

Return to “RTG General Discussion”