NRT 499

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

NRT 499

Post by BONESXLT »

Zak Fremouw wrote: February 8th, 2016, 12:56 pm Surprised how quiet the forums have been leading up to this week, even in TS (from what I've heard anyways) this event doesn't seem to be as hyped as it has been the last few years.

At any rate, anybody going to be in TS the next couple nights for the airings? Was thinking about popping in to hang out and watch with some of you guys if anyone was going to be around.

Zak
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: NRT 499

Post by BONESXLT »

BONESXLT wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:20 am
Zak Fremouw wrote: February 8th, 2016, 12:56 pm Surprised how quiet the forums have been leading up to this week, even in TS (from what I've heard anyways) this event doesn't seem to be as hyped as it has been the last few years.

At any rate, anybody going to be in TS the next couple nights for the airings? Was thinking about popping in to hang out and watch with some of you guys if anyone was going to be around.

Zak
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: February 8th, 2016, 1:42 pm I am going to try to be around for each night. I have to help out for one of the races tonight, but I always enjoyed TeamSpeak during these big events with 20-30 people in a room waiting for the results. With this event, one event will be streamed on YouTube and the other will have live stats the entire time. It should be a fun week!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: February 8th, 2016, 3:20 pm There are links to all the broadcast races this week in the Sports Lounge in the RTG TS.

I'll be an admin or racing in all events, so i can't watch them :sorry:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Zak Fremouw wrote: February 8th, 2016, 3:37 pm Thanks for the update Terry.

And Josh, good luck. Every call made on the track I'm blaming on you. :mrgreen:

Anybody else coming to the viewing party, see you there. :good:

Return to “RTG General Discussion”