For anyone wondering why I haven't been around much recently

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

For anyone wondering why I haven't been around much recently

Post by BONESXLT »

Optimus Prime wrote: November 19th, 2015, 11:55 pm To my RTG family,

A quick note to answer for everyone a couple messages I've received about where I've been, as I have not been great communicating lately. My apologies. I had mentioned it in drivers meetings that I'm going to be a bit scarce for a while but I should have done a better job. I didn't expect to be this scarce.

I am not absent by desire, and no, I'm not leaving you guys LOL. For those who know what I do in my career these days, I'm sure you realize that recent world events has the group I direct fully engaged and working around the clock to do our very best. The brief time I do make it home is fully consumed with the upcoming wedding of one of our sons here at our house in just two short weeks. I knew it was going to be a busy year, but never thought this crazy.

I am still very much involved and in touch with things even though you may not see me much on TeamSpeak or the track. Terry, Bones and I are in constant communication. WylyE and Josh are doing a great job with the BareBones Series and I have been staying in touch with it and downloading the races. Keep up the great racing guys!

If anyone needs me, please feel free to message me on the forum, email or Facebook and I promise I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am hoping and fully expecting life will slow down in 2016, and I am definitely planning for it to slow even more dramatically when our youngest son heads away to college. Then you may see way too much of me LOL.

I will see you all as often and as soon as I can. I miss you all and definitely am going through on track withdrawal. Keep up all the great stuff. You guys ROCK!

Prime
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: For anyone wondering why I haven't been around much recently

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: November 20th, 2015, 11:49 am Glad to hear you are still around Prime! Family, friends, and work come first. You have a TON on your plate right now. When you eventually find yourself with some free time again, we will look forward to racing with you at that time.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: For anyone wondering why I haven't been around much recently

Post by BONESXLT »

Zak Fremouw wrote: November 20th, 2015, 2:44 pm Gotta do that family thing. As long as you're all healthy and at least relatively happy that's all that matters. I'm sure we'll get a few more races together before the clock runs out ;)

Return to “RTG General Discussion”