Lernerville Points and Results

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Lernerville Points and Results

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tooslow wrote: January 26th, 2020, 5:49 pm As Lernerville is not in the DanLisa data base I'm not able to upload the results to these races.
The only solution I can think of is to give the points manually to previous races which will take some time.
I'll keep trying to find a solution to this problem.

I have been reading there are a couple developers trying to get a hold of Dan of danLisa site to either help him, get his code to build an updated site or update the DanLisa site but have gotten no response as of Dec. 2019.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Re: Lernerville Points and Results

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tooslow wrote: January 26th, 2020, 8:34 pm
Tooslow wrote:As Lernerville is not in the DanLisa data base I'm not able to upload the results to these races.
The only solution I can think of is to give the points manually to previous races which will take some time.
I'll keep trying to find a solution to this problem.

I have been reading there are a couple developers trying to get a hold of Dan of danLisa site to either help him, get his code to build an updated site or update the DanLisa site but have gotten no response as of Dec. 2019.
Well it didn't take me long to find a temporary solution. With the help of some people on the iRacing forums I learned how edit the results and change the track name and track pic. So this weeks results from Lernerville show they are from Lanier now. I will work on getting another track for our next race at Lernerville.

Terry

Return to “iRacing Dirt General Discussion”