Protest Replays

Have an Idea to improve RTG, Make your suggestion here.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Protest Replays

Post by BONESXLT »

DavidDay wrote: November 12th, 2013, 4:08 pm Something that needs to be brought up is when a protest is made, EVERYONE involved should have to submit a replay as each replay shows what each driver's action is.

Ex. You see what the person protesting sees, but you don't see if the other person jerks their wheel or makes an erratic decision. By having both you see all the input from everyone so the right call is made.
---------------------------------
If this doesn't tickle your fancy, then do away with incidents. Make people responsible for what they do on the track and let the drivers deal with themselves. If a situation gets out of hand, then let the league admins deal with putting said drivers in a channel and making them yell at each other until it's dealt with.
/sarcasm
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Protest Replays

Post by BONESXLT »

DavidDay wrote: November 12th, 2013, 11:45 pm Hmm.. point deductions are nice, I'll think of some other things to bring up at the meeting too for penalties ;)
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

SteeveMelson wrote: November 12th, 2013, 7:05 pm you make sense, dont get me wrong. I am looking at both sides of it though. This is definately something to discuss during the season ending meeting. I am on board with it. I save my replays 99% of the time. The odd time I forget too.

Not everybody will remember to do this every single race so you know. Sometimes people get side tracked or don't get enough time to grab the replay or sometimes when the race is over and somebody goes to get out of car after race the game crashes 1 in every say 50 times. It's happened to me. So at this point you may not actaully be able to get your replay. So if a driver cannot for any reason we simply can't just put an incident that is protested on a person whom this has happened too. It would not be right. So maybe if we come up with a penalty for a driver not sending in his replay if he is involved car instead of placing the incident on that driver. 3 points 5 points penalty or something. Then we just go based off the protestee's replay and not multiple views. Just an idea. But I am with you in some way, shape or form on that becoming a rule.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DavidDay wrote: November 12th, 2013, 6:18 pm In that case, for instance, i would always say i didnt have my replay.

My thoughts on not saving replays is the same as why i have to wait 10 extra minutes in other games just to start as someone always seems to have a windows 95 computer. This is 2013, almost 2014, Disk space should be no issue for anyone nowadays for only 48 hours since that is how long you have to file a protest.

Should be as easy as if someone is around or thinks they were involved in an incident, save knowing you could be called out, but your concerns are noted.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

SteeveMelson wrote: November 12th, 2013, 5:36 pm it would make sense to have all involved cars have the replays ready for review. Only problem is that everybody doesn't save replays. So what happens if a guy doesn't save his replay? Is it fair to say that it's his incident because he didn't save his replay...I know what you are getting at though.....There should at least be a chance to request an additional replay from another driver if you want to make a protest. Not a guarantee that your going to get an extra replay from the other driver. But sometimes you just might.

Return to “Suggestion Box”