New Member Here

Have an Idea to improve RTG, Make your suggestion here.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

New Member Here

Post by BONESXLT »

DriveShaft wrote: November 14th, 2015, 11:44 am I understand that there have been people who came here and did not catch on to the rules of racing or maybe they just wanted to try it and did not like it so they would cause problems on the track that did not have to happen. and that would be very bad for the guys here that enjoy the sport and competition with others who love the challenge this sport brings.
It only takes a few of these type of people to make it very hard for those who do not fit into their way of thinking. Take for example "ME" I am trying my best to do all the right things, and its very hard to earn the respect of any of the other guys on here if you are always being told you are not good enough. I think a new member here should be allowed to prove themselves out on the track, and not be automatically thrown into the category of past new members that did not work out for what ever reason. I have made mistakes here as far as the rules go However I have never intentionally caused a problem on the track. I really enjoy the competition. I enjoy Racing on the big tracks! I do not feel uncomfortable at all Racing there I love the gen6 cars and the 88's And I am liking the mod's.I am told that the big race on Thursday would be to tough for me. three wide four wide in the corners that is exactly what I am looking for High intensity Racing That is why I spent my $ on all this equipment! Granted all the season drivers here do know the rules way better than me and that's a good thing they can keep teaching them to me I get it! But i have noticed that there are several that Race 3wide 4wide and crash all over the place,So I guess that happens to the best of us? And I would say that if 3&4 wide in the corners is a problem for you. Then you should not be out there, I just think a new member should be taught the rules and let them Race if they do not catch on throw them out! But let their driving speak for its self. FNG "DriveShaft"

Return to “Suggestion Box”