Re: Oct 27 Race

This event will Celebrate RTG's 9th Birthday
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Re: Oct 27 Race

Post by BONESXLT »

MikeyLarkin wrote: October 28th, 2012, 11:56 am Just to clear everything up on that last incidents with the 69/053.

The 69, 053, & 5 were pretty much running the same line, braking points, gas points etc for the last 4-5 laps before that incident. No one was gainging on each other.
Until entering T3, the 69 entered the corner and stead up there for 1/2 the corner 3 &4. Makeing the 053 and 5 catch the 69 real quickly. Since the 69 over shot the corner, he took the middle lane away from myself(053) in which making me run the low lane.

Now threwout that whole race, if a car over shot entering, then the exit for them would be terrible, and the car behind could pass on the inside. This is what I did all night. So in the last incident that is what I was gonna do to the 69, since the middle lane was already taking by the 69.

Then the 69 came down, but was around 5-10mph slower than i was. Resulting in me hitting him. Now I know alot of people would put that on me, 053, but I can tell you something, and show you something. All night, the whole freaking night lol, I never hit the brake, not once, unless I got hit. All night I was letting off the gas, or turn right to avoid a slower car.

The following link is my replay of the last incident, actually I will attach a clip to youtube video also. Now think about this, alll night I never hit the brake for anyone, but on the last lap, I hit the brake more than once to try to avoid hitting the 69, knowing that the 5 was right on my butt, and could of caused a incident no matter what, wether it was between the 69 and 053, or the 053 and 5.

So ya, in everyones defense, the 69, 053, and 5 put on a hell of a CLEAN show the last 30 laps, we wore our stuff out more than anyone the whole intire race. All 3 of us did a heck of a job, put on a hell of a show, and wore the crap out of our cars and our bodies. I know the 69 said his tires were heated and he entered the corner too hot, which is very believable. I feel really sorry for the 69, I let up looking at the Standings to see if he made er, but the only place he made er was running over, and parking at the Pit Exit Official lmao!.

Great race all!!! Thought to clear up the last incident, so everyone understands what happened. Between worn tires, 3 hard charging drivers, and 1 lap to go to the end, there was alot of things going on in the cockpits of the cars that wasnt on OLRTV

Mikey

Return to “RTG Birthday Bash 2012”