Error Uploading Car to NRT400 CFM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Error Uploading Car to NRT400 CFM

Post by KickinAsphalt »

kirbyfighter12 wrote: January 10th, 2014, 5:23 am I log into the >>http://simulationmotorsports.info/updat ... ccount.php

Then Hit Choose File on "Car 1" - Car is selected from >>
C:\Papyrus\NASCAR Racing 2003 Season\series\nws11_cts\cars
Labeled as "24NRT400"
>>Hit Upload
---------
An Error popup shows up (Shown in the attachments below)

Any idea why this would happen?
(I am using Chrome)

>>Same error occurs when Using SMS Lobby - CFM - NRT400
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Error Uploading Car to NRT400 CFM

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: January 10th, 2014, 8:16 am We can help with that Kevin. If you are available, try and get on Teamspeak tonight as that would be the best way to help you through.

In the meantime, you can double check your car file name and make sure you don't have a special character that is not allowed, similar to what your Gen6.cts had (are the "quotes" you posted in the file name?). I will look into Chrome, but if you have Internet Explorer on your system, you can try logging into the SMS CFM using that, but make sure you go into the options and enable the local directory path function exactly like it says in your error message below before trying to upload.

Let us know if you still have trouble and we'll walk you through it on Teamspeak when you're available.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Error Uploading Car to NRT400 CFM

Post by KickinAsphalt »

kirbyfighter12 wrote: January 10th, 2014, 2:57 pm Seems it only works with Internet Explorer, as Nothing I did in Chrome worked.

>>It seems that the most recent chrome browsers don't have the necessary settings and then gets mistaken for a Firefox browser in the Uploader.

Return to “NRT400 General Discussion”