Important Windows 11 - Logitech G29

Need help with anything...post here.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Important Windows 11 - Logitech G29

Post by riccisand »

Hello everyone!

There appears to be a known glitch with the newest version of Logitech Gaming Software version 9.04.49 G29 and newer wheels and NR2003. The issue may further be limited to just version 9.04.49 on all operating systems, but this is still unclear.

The issue involves typing in chat in the multiplayer of NR2003.

After months of headaches, hissy fits, accidents, wasted hours, and just plain anger, here is what I did:

1) Windows Security - Core Isolation - Turn Memory Integrity Off

2) Restart Computer

3) Turning off Memory Integrity allows you to install Logitech Gaming Software version 9.02.65 ( The Old Windows 10 and earlier version) on Windows 11.
Logitech no longer has a link to this. I have the setup file and will keep it upon request.
I will gague if there are any future issues with this program in the coming days.

4) Restart Computer

5) No More Issues..... I Hope!

AND - a huge thank you to Ron Hagolin for his idea on how to fix the issue!
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Re: Important Windows 11 - Logitech G29

Post by riccisand »

With a new wheel and new set of usb this forced profiler trick is no longer needed.

So it turns out after my wheel started losing connection to both profiler and the computer system it was a faulty usb connection somewhere that caused this holdup.

Logitech sent me a new g29 wheel for free and i bought a new pci e plugin usb. Profiler 9.04.49 works perfectly fine on windows 11 as of today.

Will continue to update this as needed!

Return to “Technical Help”