Triple Monitor Setup Help

Need help with anything...post here.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

Triple Monitor Setup Help

Post by JeremyJeffries »

JasonBrantley wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:50 pm Hello all. I am seeking your help. I do not know how to get my 3 monitors to work inside the game for cockpit view. Eyes are not as good as they once were and I would love to get all 3 monitors working for cockpit view.

I am running Dell 27 Gaming Monitors with all plugged into the 3 display ports of my Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 video card.

Outside of the game the 3 monitors are set up and performing great.

Thankyou for any insight you can give me as that is one of the last things keeping me off the track.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Re: Triple Monitor Setup Help

Post by JeremyJeffries »

JasonBrantley wrote: March 5th, 2019, 8:28 am Still looking for some help with this guys. If you are running a 3 monitor setup for cockpit view I would love to talk with you. Thank you.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

KickinAsphalt wrote: March 5th, 2019, 7:05 pm Try googling: TripleHead2Go

Its a digital box that lets a user hook up 3 monitors to it and then it uses one cable connection to a video card..

Never personally used one but I seem to recall over the years some guys I've raced with have and had success

Good luck.. Keep us posted !!
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

JasonBrantley wrote: March 13th, 2019, 9:14 pm Thank you sir. I will give that a try.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Joe Wewer wrote: December 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm Any way to set up 3 monitor to have the center monitor look out windshield, left monitor to always look left and the right monitor to always look right?

Return to “Technical Help”