NRT500 CFM is now created

Post any Questions, Comments or Concerns about the NRT500 Events Here
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

NRT500 CFM is now created

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tooslow wrote: January 4th, 2015, 1:30 pm After a lot of hard work do to something being corrupted in the CFM Dave from NRT finally got the NRT500 CFM up...thx Dave.

Register for NRT500 CFM here

The auto email is NOT working so we will have to manually approve all accounts. You may have to wait 24hrs before you can upload your .car file.

Upload your nws11_cts .car file to the SMS lobby CFM...NRT500 Series.
Limited to 1 car file per driver.

FireFox 3.0+ will not work for uploading cars. It has no way to allow settings needed for uploader to work. Server Assignment Forum
IE7,IE8......Make sure the following setting is enabled.
Goto Tools -> Internet Options -> Security Tab -> Custom Level -> Include local directory path when uploading files to a server -> Make Enable

You do not have to make IE your default browser...you just need it on your pc.

Sorry for the delay,
Terry
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: NRT500 CFM is now created

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Krusty wrote: January 13th, 2015, 3:46 pm Can not access NRT500 CFM to upload my car. Can not register either no matter what I use. Say's name/email already registered no matter what I use. Does not return password when requested. CFM works fine in other leagues. Using Internet Exploror 8 :banghead:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: January 13th, 2015, 4:01 pm Try and pop in tonight about 7:00(est) and we'll get you some help.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: January 13th, 2015, 4:01 pm You're all set Jim! We have to approve your account once you create it. It's all done and I approved it. Good to go. Check your email.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Krusty wrote: January 14th, 2015, 12:02 am Got it! Thanks. :amen:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Clef Douthit wrote: January 17th, 2015, 2:57 pm I registered with the cfm a few days ago but am still unable to log in. Not sure if I have been activated yet or if I just forgot my pw.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: January 17th, 2015, 3:44 pm
Clef Douthit wrote:I registered with the cfm a few days ago but am still unable to log in. Not sure if I have been activated yet or if I just forgot my pw.
You were activated on the 15th. If you can't access it, you may have the wrong pw. We have admins in Teamspeak all day Saturday and periodically every day until the race week. Hop in and someone should be able to help you.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

RubberDuck wrote: January 17th, 2015, 9:32 pm I can not get logged in to the cfm I triede to register and my name and pw don't work and I try to retrive my pw and it says invalid e mail. My car number is reserved its the 023 Jim Scharf of FSB Racing. I can't upload a car file or anything. My e mail is [email protected] I have been activated by Rolling Thunder Gaming. HELP please.

Thanks Jim :help: :help: :help:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: January 17th, 2015, 9:55 pm
RubberDuck wrote:I can not get logged in to the cfm I triede to register and my name and pw don't work and I try to retrive my pw and it says invalid e mail. My car number is reserved its the 023 Jim Scharf of FSB Racing. I can't upload a car file or anything. My e mail is [email protected] I have been activated by Rolling Thunder Gaming. HELP please.

Thanks Jim :help: :help: :help:
Hi Jim- I don't see your email listed as being registered. Let's have you try to do it again. This is the link- http://simulationmotorsports.info/updat ... gister.php

After you sign up, you will NOT receive an email. The admins are reviewing the list periodically throughout the day and we will approve it when we see it. But go ahead and try to register again first.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: January 17th, 2015, 11:14 pm This is either a dumb question or I am just missing something. Lol. I registered and was activated for the NRT 500 CFM. I also see where you can upload a car. I am not seeing where you download the cars. Thanks.

Return to “NRT500 General Discussion”