THANK YOU

Post any Questions, Comments or Concerns about the NRT500 Events Here
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

THANK YOU

Post by KickinAsphalt »

ECT-P-Sindone wrote: January 26th, 2015, 1:47 pm I want to THANK RTG for this event and getting all the leagues together and putting together an event like no other. I am Proud to be a part of it and will continue our support in the feature. I also would like to wish all the drivers trying to make and the ones that do make it,, GOOD LUCK you ALL are winners..

Thank You
Pete
Owner ECT.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: THANK YOU

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tooslow wrote: January 26th, 2015, 2:13 pm RTG would like to thank you, all the drivers and leagues that have made the NRT such a success. When I came up with the idea of creating this event back in 2012 I was hoping we could get 70-80 drivers and NEVER thought in the 3rd yr we would get 170 drivers and 25 leagues involved.

Comments like yours and others make all the hard work worth it.

A BIG TY to all the NRT Admins, NRT, all the Sponsors, People and leagues donating prizes, all the incredible drivers and all the leagues involved in this years NRT500.

TY All,
Terry
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: January 26th, 2015, 3:55 pm DITTO!! :hello: :hello: :cool: Very well said Terry!!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: January 26th, 2015, 4:02 pm It's great to get together with all the guys from other leagues Pete. Thanks for your kind words and I hope to keep our ties strong for years to come!!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JGordon24Chevy wrote: January 26th, 2015, 4:45 pm Thanks for the great event everyone! Glad I was able to be apart of it! Hope next year brings some more luck! lol good luck to those still left to race in!!

Jeff

Return to “NRT500 General Discussion”