Early Womens Series

Post anything to do with RTR here.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Early Womens Series

Post by riccisand »

MikeyLarkin wrote: November 2nd, 2012, 2:49 am Hey all.
I was thinking, maybe we should consider the possibility of running a womens series every other week (2 a month).
I dont know any details, maybe 10-20% races on a saturday or sunday evening. Race @ like 7pm or 7:30ish.
I know Court really loved racing tonight, and she would like to race normal or somewhat races like we do. But the rules a little less stiff. Pick a fun mod and 4-5 easy tracks and see what happens.

If this seems like a good idea, I could start spreading the word and hopefully get some interest over the winter months, possibly more if all goes well. You never know, maybe in a few months David Day's GF will be kicking his butt lol..

Unno, seems like a great idea if we can get some interest and commitment. Maybe even mix kids and women, kids that dont race regularly i mean.

Thanks
Mikey
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: Early Womens Series

Post by riccisand »

Zak Fremouw wrote: November 2nd, 2012, 11:19 am I would LOVE to see my wife try that...
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Silverstone wrote: November 2nd, 2012, 8:24 pm My wife said she would give it a try :)
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

DavidDay wrote: November 3rd, 2012, 1:15 am I know my GF would love to join something like this. She def. enjoyed the fun runs the other night.

Return to “RTR General Discussion”