#96 incidents 9/18/14

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

#96 incidents 9/18/14

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Dave Robbins wrote: September 19th, 2014, 8:49 am Want apologize to whoever I got in to while pitting last night. Not sure who it was. Having said that I think I should be able to expect folks to know how to approach pit road correctly and be able to approach myself at a decent speed so as not to loose the draft and a ton of position on exit. You can't see what's more than a car or two ahead of you so when there was a huge check-up I had nowhere to go, put the brake pedal to the floor, but still slid into the guy in front. :wtf:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: #96 incidents 9/18/14

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: September 19th, 2014, 10:19 am Dave-

You're one of the most respectful drivers on the track, and I appreciate you making a public apology, even if you were pretty much put into a "no-win" situation. People will say things in the heat of the moment and later realize they were in the wrong when the replay is looked at. I haven't seen the replay yet, so it is tough for me to comment on it right now.

The drivers are getting better and better with the on-track racing, so we are starting to see more and more green flag pit stops, which is a very good thing.

As people come to the realization that they probably won't have a good finish can't have clean pit stops under green, I expect the pit stops will get better quickly. They've actually been pretty darn good, minus a couple of exceptions. The last couple of seasons the green flag pit stops were slim-to-none, but this season, we've had them in each of the first 3 races.

If it is the incident I am thinking about, the checkup may have been due to 2 drivers making contact and reacting to that.

All I know is if we keep the track clean and green, the pit stops will continue to improve.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: #96 incidents 9/18/14

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Dave Robbins wrote: September 19th, 2014, 2:12 pm Thanks Josh, I appreciate that.

Return to “Tally Challenge”