hi im am new guy

riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

hi im am new guy

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: June 26th, 2010, 9:36 am Hello again It Matty Mae!!(Matt Lesniewski, Deaf) want to find out about number 24 for all series are aviable?
i see someone got the #24 ? i want to check out ask someone who knows me will let me know please. i don't want to mess up someone number if it wrong just want to double check make sure if my number 24 is aviable ?
Thank you
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: hi im am new guy

Post by riccisand »

timoshark1 wrote: June 26th, 2010, 2:10 pm Matt is a regular racer at RWR. He is a great racer and I think he would be a great addition to RTR!!! I also dont think anyone has the #24 reseved. If i'm wrong, jump in guys.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Todd Tornow wrote: June 26th, 2010, 5:28 pm You are good to go Matt the #24 is reserved for you!!! Welcome to RTG!!!
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: June 26th, 2010, 5:49 pm Thats great news. thank you for nice comment. looking forward to race with u guys !! got to gear up for carfiles and paint.. :)
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Tooslow wrote: June 26th, 2010, 7:58 pm For those of you that don't Matt is a regular racer @ RWR and he is Deaf. he is very clean driver and a great guy. So he is exempt from Team Speak....welcome to RTG Matt :grin:
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

BONESXLT wrote: June 27th, 2010, 9:24 am HEY MATT I LOOK FORWARD TO RACING WITH YOU HERE @ RTR WELCOME
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: June 27th, 2010, 5:29 pm UM Where do i find race info for tonight and where do i put car file in ? smslobby cfm ? or rpm ? i notice there's both in there>? lol.. trying to get streetstock tonight race there's no list into rpm for me to allow race tonight also 358 mods not letting me upload cars so im not sure where to start right now since i already registry into rpm :) i mite have missing something somewhere along the line ? am i ?
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: September 4th, 2010, 9:55 pm Hello guys LOL!! Where are you ? i got lost.. AHH Thanks to Tim sending me the info found this site i did registry .. also found out more info here i am .. thank you for holding my number #24 that b my lifetime running this league for sure !!!
thank you and so sorry delay missing race whole week!! Grin!!
see u at aero race this week got alot to catch up here

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”