Season 21 ends

riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Season 21 ends

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: December 27th, 2010, 1:30 pm I would like to thank RTG/RWR ADMIN for inviting me to race with you and making new friends over on teamspeak. I thank those admin and friends encourage me to be more involvement with teamspeak as i realize i was wrong about msyelf being :crazy: deaf makes no difference if u don't use team speak but i do need it :mrgreen: .. Thank you for being a great friends and racing thru ups alot of time very few downs but i had alot fun ;) and enjoy racing with you guys on RTG/RWR and it been great season for me .. Whole staff of this admin league has done extremely good job handling thru the site , rpm , some issue , and carfile paint etc . they did remarkble great job and keep up good work. :clap: i am proud of u guys becuase u all made me happy.. I had great season 21 with this league ever best i ever ran than other league for long time ..
i appreciate with all of u guys helping me out and making nice friend with u even u pissed at me thats ok we're still friends lol..
looking forward to another season here again...
thank u all so much !!
happy new year in advance!!! :D
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Re: Season 21 ends

Post by riccisand »

KickinAsphalt wrote: December 27th, 2010, 1:57 pm Glad to have you on board here at RTG Matty....

Had some good door to door action with you this past season in a few races...

Nice to see you come on teamspeak lately... It may seem pointless for you during racetime.. but it's great for pre and post race communication with others...

Look forward to turning more laps with you next season and 2011 as a whole..

Your pretty :cool: , no matter what the others say.. :rotfl:

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”