At the office yesterday...

riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

At the office yesterday...

Post by riccisand »

JoshM wrote: December 21st, 2011, 12:47 pm http://www.courier-journal.com/article/ ... |text|Home

So I was sitting in my office yesterday during lunch and heard a bunch of loud bangs across the street. Being in the heart of downtown, I thought it was a little strange but didn't pay much attention to it. Within minutes, most of the city and country law enforcement were driving around like mad at our insection blocking off streets and obviously conducting a search. Turns out a shooting happened withing about 100 yards of our office. Two guys on my floor were walking back from lunch and actually witnessed it.

SWAT even showed up and apprehended the suspect who decided to hide in the apartment complex across the street.

Was a crazy scene! Glad they got the bad guys and the cops will be ok!

I snapped a few photos. The SWAT team looked like a bunch of bad@sses.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: At the office yesterday...

Post by riccisand »

Dustin Roser wrote: December 21st, 2011, 2:31 pm wow, thats some crazy $h!t glad every one other then the d-bag is ok.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

timoshark1 wrote: December 21st, 2011, 2:36 pm You need to carry a semi-automatic rifle with you and put some of those warrock skills to use!!!! LOL :shock:
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

JoshM wrote: December 21st, 2011, 3:08 pm
timoshark1 wrote:You need to carry a semi-automatic rifle with you and put some of those warrock skills to use!!!! LOL :shock:
I kept hitting the "4" key on my keyboard trying to bring out a grenade but all I got was a lousy number on my computer screen. Based on my ratio of kills to deaths, I was perfectly content to let the experts deal with that guy lol.

When the SWAT team showed up, I almost wanted to ask to borrow a pistol, switch to crouch mode, and swing around the back of the building!
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Dustin Roser wrote: December 21st, 2011, 3:12 pm HAHAHA that is awsome
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Zak Fremouw wrote: December 21st, 2011, 5:15 pmLMFAO