:beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

we need Donations anything helps
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Re: RTG Donation For The Month October

Post by BONESXLT »

A BIG THANKYOU GOES OUT TO Matthew Lesniewski FOR HIS DONATION THIS MONTH!! :clapping: :clapping:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

U're welcome. no problem i am glad to be able involved to help and be part of this family league. I acutally made alot new friends and having such alot fun with u guys. i reallly enjoy it the best league i ever run in my life as it so new to me .. This league i ve never expect how good people u are awesome .. i love racing many differ mods and tracks daily weekly and weekends. i had bunch alot fun with u alllll guys . i am having fun !!!! thank you so much for helping me and befriend with me .
Mattski #24
oh by the way some one asked me want know if i am really DEAF.. some people didnt know i am deaf and was never told so i let u know this time .
yes i was born deaf my whole life. I am happy deaf man married with 4 kids . my whole family is hearing .. i am only deaf .. i got 4 brothers 2 of them are twins . it alright .. don't be scare of me come talk to me on yahoo or email etc i am easy to b friends with. it all good .. smile !!
u people are blessing ..
thanks again
Mattski # 24
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Matt it is OUR pleasure to have you part of the RTG family and it is a blast racing with you.
I Hope you continue to enjoy your stay here.

Terry :hello:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

A BIG THANKYOU GOES OUT TO Sean Kerrigan FOR HIS DONATION THIS MONTH!! :clapping: :clapping:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

A BIG THANKYOU GOES OUT TO JEFF CRIVELLO FOR HIS VERY GENEROUS DONATION THIS MONTH!! :clapping: :clapping:

Return to “RTG Donations”