Tally Challenge

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Tally Challenge

Post by KickinAsphalt »

SiXpAcK wrote: April 24th, 2015, 3:11 pm good day to everyone, i logged in today to see where the points laid after the race. and to see just where i was positioned after the race last night. i finished 18th with a black flag i received in last last lap crash but was scored 28th after race from the penalty. my car went threw the infield backward then pit road getting black flagged for unsafe entry.. i was told there would be a edit to that but im just not seeing that as it is. take a look at race footage and you'll see just that. ok i'm going dirt fishing racers have a good day! later..
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Tally Challenge

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: April 24th, 2015, 8:06 pm Hi Sixpack-

I will get that updated this weekend when I go through the incident report. Unfortunately I came down with something today and left work early and have been hibernating the last couple hours in my bed, so I haven't gotten around to the incident report yet. I am hoping to have it done late Saturday or early Sunday.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

SiXpAcK wrote: April 26th, 2015, 10:33 am thats every understandable Josh take your time. I hope you get better soon.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: April 26th, 2015, 11:58 am No problem at all. I got it done last night. The finishing order has been updated.

Return to “Tally Challenge”