Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

SEASON 15 INCIDENT REPORTS

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: January 10th, 2016, 12:08 pm RACE 1 1/7/16

LAP 19 #102 and #017 are charged with incidents while entering pit road. #14 and #34 are also charged w/ pit road incidents for turning their cars around in front of oncoming traffic and causing secondary collisions. #102, #017, and #14 served their penalties. #34 did not serve a penalty and is docked 1 lap in the post race standings.

Lap 20 #428 is charged for an incident entering pit road. #428 served his penalty.

Lap 37 #088 makes contact w/ #39 as he moves to enter his stall. Had this been under caution where the field is single file, this would have been a penalty, but because the cars were fanning out during a green flag pit stop, #088 was under the 55 mph speed limit, AND #39 had the third pit box, this was just bad luck/timing. The precedent has already been set that this is a 'racin' deal', so no penalty is charged.

Lap 40 #088 goes in the middle three-wide, touches #128, loses control of his car, and is hit by #07, bringing out a caution. #088 served his penalty.

Lap 47 #44 gives a bad bump to #112 which sends #112 to the apron entering turn 1. #112 was not able to slow in time and a wreck occurred as he slid back up onto the race surface. #44 is charged w/ the incident and served his penalty.

Lap 52 On the restart, #48 got down on the apron to complete a pass in turn 1, but this move was completely legal as there was a checkup ahead and he waited until after the S/F line to make a move low. #48 was well alongside the #017 and only went under the yellow line to avoid wrecking #017. No penalty charged.

Lap 54 #007 bumps #017 and starts an incident. #007 retired.

Lap 66 #71 moves down slightly and makes contact w/ #89. #71 charged w/ the incident.

AMAZING FINISH! Three of the top 5 finishers were outside the top 10 with 1 lap to go, and the leader at the drop of the white flag got dropkicked to 13th (I feel bad for you Hank!) by the time they came around again for the checkers, all while racing hard but clean. There was a wreck just behind that, but the race at the front was some of the best racing I've seen in a long, LONG time. Great job!

DNQs for next week are: Top 3 (#088, #095, #4); Incidents (#102, #017, #14, #34, #428, #088, #44, #007, #71)
1 and parks: none

Penalties: none

After 5 incidents, those drivers will be on a 1-and-park for the remainder of the season:
One incident-
Two incidents-
Three incidents-
Four incidents-
Five incidents-

We will get the points posted as soon as I get a chance to go over the process with an owner/admin that knows how to do it. Hopefully later today. Also, I have no idea what the situation is with a second server. Again, hopefully later today we will be able to get this finalized. I'll update this post when both issues have been taken care of.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: SEASON 15 INCIDENT REPORTS

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: January 18th, 2016, 1:38 pm Race 2 01/14/16

Lap 4 #99 Doug Woolley moves down entering turn 3 making contact with the #61. The #99 did not correctly serve his penalty and will be scored -1 lap in the final standings.

Lap 14 #003 David Canon has a connection issue causing a multi car incident. #003 retired.

Lap 23 #65 Larry Yeager Jr. hits the #017 entering the trioval causing an incident. The #65 correctly served his penalty.

Lap 30 #088 Tim Noftsker bumps the #71 in turn 3 causing a multi car incident. The #088 correctly served his penalty.

Lap 39 #44 Joe Dispirto hooks the #4 entering turn 1 causing a multi car incident. #44 did not correctly serve his penalty and will be scored -1 lap in the final standings.

Lap 45 The #5 makes slight contact with the #129 causing the #129 to move up the track. Both drivers saved it to continue on but cars in the middle of the pack saw this and appeared to slow slightly anticipating an incident was about to happen. This check up actually caused multiple cars to get together. After multiple reviews, this will go as a "racin deal" as one driver could not be found to be at fault.

Lap 53 The #95 Dave Earlywine was in the third line of a four wide situation and hits the #072 causing a multi car incident. The #95 retired.

Lap 59 The #88 Greg Lovell gives a bad bump to the #6 causing a multi car incident. The #88 did not correctly serve his penalty and will be scored -1 lap in the final standings.

Lap 59 The #71 Brian Orto was trailing the field about to go a lap down when the initial incident happened. The field was in a racing back situation and closed on the #71 out of turn 4. The #71 should have yielded to the oncoming leaders in this situation but maintained his position in the middle lane causing the oncoming drivers to make evasive maneuvers to avoid him causing another incident on this lap. #71 retired.

Additional penalties: #71 Brian Orto will be charged with a "reckless driving" penalty for his actions on lap 59. Any further penalties of this nature will result in a one race suspension.

DNQ's: Top 3: 08, 2, 14. Causing incident: 99, 003, 65, 088, 44, 95, 88, and #71.

After 5 incidents, those drivers will be on a 1-and-park for the remainder of the season:
One incident- 003, 007, 14, 017, 34, 65, 88, 95, 99, 102, 428.
Two incidents- 44, 71, 088
Three incidents-
Four incidents-
Five incidents-
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: January 24th, 2016, 1:53 am Race 3 01/21/16

Pace Lap #80 bumps #82 and causes a wreck; race was restarted. Initially I had this as an incident on #80, and it probably should be, but after looking at it more, I noticed several drivers were not even close to keeping pace with the cars ahead of them. If you cannot run a pace lap without creating big gaping holes in the grid, then DON'T QUALIFY.

Lap 4 #65 spins #6 as a checkup occurred ahead; #65 served his penalty.

Lap 21 #80 gets into #44 while entering the pits; #80 served his penalty. ALSO, #08 bumps and spins #102 entering the pits. While #77 lost control of his car entering the pits, he stayed down along the pit wall and did not slide up in front of any other cars, so he is not responsible for this incident on pit road. #08 did not serve a drive-through and is docked 1 lap in the final standings. This incident was reviewed by the Replay Committee and is now considered a "racin' deal" since there was no 2-1 consensus. No incident or penalty charged to #08.

Lap 41 #46 blows a motor; no incident charged.

Lap 54 #82 gives a bad bump to #14 to start an incident. #82 served his penalty. There was secondary contact but no incidents are charged. Since I've been asked to clarify when this is a penalty and when it is not, the determining factor we use is whether or not a driver had a reasonable chance to slow down to avoid the wreck. If your only two options are 1) to get caught up in the wreck OR 2) drive around the extreme high or low-side in an attempt to escape the wreck, then we will NOT penalize a driver if secondary contract/wrecks occur. HOWEVER, if you have a reasonable chance to slow down and avoid the wreck altogether but instead go high or low and make some half-assed attempt to pretend to slow down a little bit while hoping to pass a butt-load of spinning/wrecked cars in the process, then we WILL call this a penalty if contact is made. And yes, "reasonable" is nothing more than an opinion. Every driver and admin will have a different opinion on that, and that is why we have a Replay Committee in case you disagree with our interpretation of "reasonable."

Lap 54 #80 is suspended 1 week and charged with Unsportsmanlike Driving. Instead of pulling into the pits to retire, he veered his car into the outside wall in the tri-oval at race speed, stayed in the throttle until he car then hit the inside wall of pit lane, and continued to stay in the throttle until wrecking into the outside wall at the S/F line. This was a contributing factor to another incident as cars slowed down to avoid this stupidity in action.

Lap 55 #078 gets into #82 after the S/F line. #078 served his penalty.

Lap 55 Instead of drivers fanning out after taking the caution, they decide to stay single file and bump into each other, then hit their brakes and cause a checkup behind them. Inevitably, the 20 mph checkup caused #072 to make an evasive move to miss the suddenly slower cars directly ahead. In his move to avoid contact, #072 lost control of his car and was hit by #38. No incidents charged to #072 or #38 as they were the victims of the wreck; not the cause. I cannot pin this on any particular driver, but this is a great example of how NOT to take the yellow flag. Drivers need to spread out after taking the caution. We also encourage people to keep up their speed until they are sure the drivers behind them are slowing down. Even if you have to drive past the pace car, there is no rule against that. We would rather have that happen than for two cars to get wrecked when they aren't even racing for position anymore.

Lap 59 #5 bumper-hooks #75 while changing lanes, starting a wreck. #5 served his penalty.

Lap 59 While racing back, #4 makes a move to pass #77. #77 moves down for the block and bumper-hooks #4, causing a wreck. #77 is charged w/ the incident and is docked 1 lap in the final standings for failure to serve his penalty. This incident was reviewed by the Replay Review Committee; the incident was upheld.

Lap 59 #65 is charged an incident for secondary contact. This was #65's second incident. Because he did not retire at this point, he is parked next race. ALSO, there is no penalty for #33's contact w/ #39 as #33 had already slowed down substantially and was on the brakes skidding into #39. Had #33 never let off the gas OR only left off a split second before contact, then it WOULD have been an incident. This incident was reviewed by the Replay Review Committee; the incident and 1-week suspension for failure to park after 2 incidents was upheld.

Lap 59 #88 touches the apron going into turn 3. He slides up and bumps #095 into #088, starting a wreck. Initially I had this on #088, but after a long review from multiple angles, I realized he DID give room to the low side before entering turn 3. #88 is not responsible as it has long been a precedent that if a driver's lane is being crowded, he will not be held responsible if he slips up into another driver. And I really can't blame #095 as he was in the tough position of trying to give room for what was about to be a 4-wide situation, if not for #088 backing out of the throttle. Because of this, I am calling this a "racin' deal." No incidents charged to any drivers.

Lap 65 Contact between #51 and #428 causes a wreck. #51 was in the inside lane and #428 was in the middle lane entering turn 1. The contact occurred when #428 went under the dashed lines to separate the low and middle grooves, which is considered the low lane's territory. Because of this, incident is on #428 and he docked 1 lap in the final standings.

Lap 65 #088, #110, and #102 are charged incidents for secondary contact and are docked 1 lap in the final standings.

DNQ's: Top 3: 17, 129, 095. Incidents: 82, 078, 5, 77, 428, 088, 110, and 102.
1 and parks:
Parked next race: #65 (2 incidents and did not park), #80 (Unsportsmanlike Driving)

As I mentioned at the end of the race, we will be exploring changes to our rules to deal with the number of wrecks we are having, mainly in the last 20 laps of the races. While I COMPLETELY understand that bigger fields and top notch drivers make for more aggressive and competitive racing, I will not use that as an excuse for the blatantly stupid and disrespectful moves that occur on the track; they are entirely separate issues to me. We have too many drivers who put their own personal glory above green flag racing. This series ran 10+ seasons averaging under 2.5 cautions per race, and as the word spread that we had a superspeedway series where your finishing position was determined by YOU and not by accident avoidance/luck, our car counts went from 15, to 20, to 30, and now to over 50 drivers a week. These days, the main attraction to this series is nothing more than the huge fields, inter-league participation, and the false impression that a full server means quality racing.

In the first paragraph of the MSR rules, there is a section that says the admins have the authority to remove ANY driver from the series that they feel is a detriment to the racing. We have NEVER used this option before to suspend/ban any driver, but I am putting ALL drivers on notice that we are going to begin using this as a tool to re-establish this series to OUR standards and to weed out any drivers we feel are bringing nothing more to the series than headaches and wrecks. Your seniority, home league, monetary donations, and friendship will not be considered when these decisions are made. The only factor we will use is your etiquette on the track, in Teamspeak, and on chat.

Right now, we are sending home about 10 drivers every Thursday night, so I have NO issue with suspending/banning some jagoff and letting a new driver have the chance to prove he is worthy of taking your spot on the grid. And if you happen to be some badass important guy or a big donor to RTG and plan to use that as threat against us, I'll happily replace your lost donations with my own.

Despite how this incident report probably reads, I'm truly not much into creating drama or stirring up controversy. A crazy nutjob started up this series in 2009 and I was crazy enough to admin for him. When he suddenly quit and left a few months later, Tim Noftsker and Jason Scheck stepped up to pay for and revive the series, so I kept my role as admin, and the rest is history. I continue to admin ONLY because I enjoy the tough competition and great, friendly people that make up the fields. But when I spend more time on dealing with in-fighting and ugly incident reports than I do on actual racing, it starts to be a drain. So we will just use the rules we have at our disposal to bring back the series to what we expect it to be.

The points will be posted as soon as I figure out how to dock laps from the export file.

One incident- 003, 5, 007, 110, 14, 017, 34, 77, 078, 80, 82, 88, 95, 99.
Two incidents- 44, 71, 102, 428
Three incidents- 65, 088
Four incidents-
Five incidents-
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: February 6th, 2016, 6:19 pm Race 4 2/4/16

Lap 4 Incident charged to #007; penalty served.

Lap 13 Incident charged to #14; penalty served.

Lap 20 Incidents charged to #20 and #18; penalties served. Incident also charged to #166 for secondary contact; penalty served.

Lap 38 The bottom line gives us yet another example of what happens when drivers are only focused on driving up the butt-hole of the car directly ahead of them instead of looking more than 2 feet ahead and putting themselves in a position make it through a checkup without having to overreact and slam the brakes, thus causing everyone behind them to have zero chance to avoid a wreck. As pathetic as it is seeing this happen all the damn time, I have to leave this as a 'racin' deal since I can't pin the wreck on any one or two drivers. However, #166 is charged for secondary contact. This was his second incident so his scoring is stopped on this lap. He did not retire so he is parked for the next race.

Lap 56 Incident charged to #5; penalty served. The wreck after the S/F line being considered a "racin' deal" as #088 was apparently trying to get away from #14 after nearly getting turned in turn 3 and being bumped again in the tri-oval.

Lap 62 Incident charged to #96 who retired after the wreck.

Penalties:
- Reckless driving penalty issued to #14 (bump-drafting in the turns and tri-oval); first penalty means it is only a warning.
- Reckless driving penalty issued to #166 (secondary contact after failing to properly slow for wrecks ahead); first penalty means it is only a warning.

Bracket Series- http://challonge.com/msr_15

DNQ's: Top 3: 128, 2, 103. Incidents: 007, 14, 20, 18, 5, 96.
Parked next race: #166 (not parking after 2nd incident).

One incident- 003, 110, 017, 18, 20, 34, 77, 078, 80, 82, 88, 95, 96, 99.
Two incidents- 5, 007, 14, 44, 71, 102, 166, 428
Three incidents- 65, 088
Four incidents-
Five incidents-
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: February 27th, 2016, 1:09 pm Race 5 2/25/16

Lap 3 Incident charged to #08; penalty served.

Lap 24 #6 spins entering the pits and gets clipped while on pit lane. Because the car who clipped him was driving in the left/merge lane instead of using the right-side lane, this is not a penalty. No incident charged.

Lap 25 #46 and #072 cause separate incidents heading into the pits. #46 served his penalty but #072 did not and is docked 1 lap in the final standings.

Lap 41 This appears to be a debris caution as I could not find any blown motors or incidents at or near the time of the yellow; no incidents charged.

Lap 48 Incident charged to #115; penalty served.

Lap 60 Incident charged to #71; penalty served.

Lap 66 Incident charged to #65; he is scored EOLL (had the incident not caused anyone to change positions in the final running order, then we would have not penalized anyone).

CONGRATS TO TOM SYLVAIN ON BOTH HIS FIRST TALLYCHALLENGE RACE AND WIN!!!

Penalties: none

DNQ's: Top 3: 02, 89, 17. Incidents: 08, 46, 072, 115, 71, 65.
Parked next race: none

One incident- 003, 08, 110, 115, 017, 18, 20, 34, 46, 072, 77, 078, 80, 82, 88, 95, 96, 99.
Two incidents- 5, 007, 14, 44, 102, 166, 428
Three incidents- 71, 088
Four incidents- 65
Five incidents-
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: March 6th, 2016, 1:32 pm Race 6 3/3/16

Lap 5 #14 bumps and spins #09 in the tri-oval. The rules are clear that bumping in the turns and tri-oval are not allowed. #14 is charged w/ Reckless driving and is issued a 1 lap penalty in the final standings.

Lap 21 #103 gives a bad bump to #08; #103 served his penalty.

Lap 39 #112 bumps #72 as they enter turn 1. #112 checks up, thus causing a wreck behind. #112 did not serve a penalty and is docked 1 lap in the final standings.

Lap 42 This is a multi-car wreck in the tri-oval immediately before the green comes out. I am NOT charging #12 for this incident as many cars up ahead speeding up and slowing down dramatically (#12 was 8 mph UNDER the pace speed when he made contact). PACE SPEED IS 70MPH; GET LINED UP AND HOLD THAT SPEED!!!

Lap 48 #4 blown motor; no incident charged.

Lap 58 #2 gets into #17; #2 served his penalty. #07 and #46 are also charged w/ secondary contact. #65 is also charged for backing up onto the racing surface and causing an incident. Per the rules- If you get wrecked or spun, wait for an open space to turn around and/or get up to speed. If you cause a secondary wreck because you got onto the racing surface at a slow speed and get hit, or if you pull out in front of oncoming traffic and an incident occurs, this will be considered an incident on you. #07 retired, #46 served his penalty, but #65 did not and is docked 1 lap in the final standings.

Lap 65 #66 charged w/ the incident; #110 charged w/ secondary contact. Both drivers are scored EOLL of the final results.

Lap 66 There was a wreck under caution, but because 1) we never went back green and 2) it did not change the finishing order, no penalty is charged.

CONGRATS TO MARC PAGLIA ON HIS FIRST TALLYCHALLENGE WIN!!!

Penalties: Reckless driving #14

DNQ's: Top 3: 428, 95, 77. Incidents: 14, 103, 112, 2, 07, 46, 65, 66, 110.
1 and parks: 65

One incident- 2, 003, 103, 07, 08, 110, 112, 115, 017, 18, 20, 34, 66, 072, 77, 078, 80, 82, 88, 95, 96, 99.
Two incidents- 5, 007, 44, 46, 102, 56/166, 428
Three incidents- 14, 71, 088
Four incidents-
Five incidents- 65
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

MotorCityMadMan wrote: March 8th, 2016, 10:14 am THANKS SO MUCH!
Great help from John in the #95, also Richard in the #43, I owe you big time. :good:
A "thank you" to Chuck McClure, helping me with qualifying, couldn't of started towards the front without your coaching! :clapping:

Thank you to RTG for allowing me race with such a great group of guys! :wave:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: March 12th, 2016, 10:04 pm Race 7 3/10/16

Lap 6 #102 spins #8 while bumping in turn 3; penalty served. #102 is also given a warning (as this was the first occurence) for Reckless Driving for bumping in the turns and tri-oval.

Lap 15 #128 has a computer problem that brings out the caution. While nobody else was caught up in the incident, this is still ruled an incident, per the rules. #128 lost 2 laps from this, so we will consider this penalty served.

Lap 38 #4 gets into #2 while entering pits; penalty served.

Lap 46 #99 changes lanes and gets bumped by #10. #10 had little to no time to react to both the lane change and the check-up ahead. #99 charged w/ the incident, penalty served.

Lap 61 #77 slides up and clips #02; penalty was not served so #77 is docked 1 lap in the final standings.

Penalties: Reckless driving #102

DNQ's: Top 3: 17, 89, 02. Incidents: 102, 128, 4, 99, 77.
1 and parks: 65

One incident- 2, 003, 103, 4, 07, 08, 110, 112, 115, 017, 18, 20, 128, 34, 66, 072, 078, 80, 82, 88, 95, 96.
Two incidents- 5, 007, , 428, 44, 46, 56, 77, 99.
Three incidents- 102, 14, 71, 088
Four incidents-
Five incidents- 65
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: March 19th, 2016, 5:34 pm Race 8 3/17/2016

Lap 2 Incident on #17 Chuck McClure. (Race was restarted)

Lap 11 There is a checkup on the high line entering the tri-oval. causing #77 Donnie Garrett to run into the #66. Incident on the #77. The #25 Brian Bell will also be charged with a secondary incident for failing to reduce his speed to avoid a wreck. Both drivers correctly served their penalty stops.

Lap 33 Although the #25 Brian Bell didn't hit anyone, he will be given a reckless driving warning for failing to slow sufficiently while attempting to enter pit road. This is not the first time he has had problems of this nature. Any infractions like this in the future will result in further penalties.

Lap 34 While on pit road, the #8 Jason Scheck spins the #17. Usually contact on pit road is a no call but the #8 was driving in the merge (middle) lane on pit road. This is an infraction if contact is made. The #8 correctly served his penalty stop at the earlier possible time since the caution came out while he was exiting the pits.

Lap 35 The #129 Chris Hart Jr. while exiting the pits motors up along side of the #75 who was letting cars by so he could safely merge back onto the racing surface. This is a prime example of why we preach give and take in certain situations. This was completely avoidable had the #129 given room to the #75 so both drivers could merge onto the racing surface without incident. The #129 did not correctly serve his penalty and will be docked 1 lap in the final standings.

Lap 40 The #16 Dan Sullivan runs up on a slower #129 who was damaged. The #129 certainly could have done a better job of yielding since he wasn't up to speed but inevitably the #16 is responsible for the incident. The #16 correctly served his penalty stop.

Lap 44 On the restart, #43 Rich Martin had lost 2nd gear earlier in the race and was making it know that he would be slow. The #129 Chris Hart Jr. runs up and spins him while trying to get up to speed. This incident will go on both drivers as even though the #43 communicated his mechanical issue, you need to yield if you knowingly will not be up to speed. Restarting third in line on the high side, you can't expect to hold up the entire line because you have a problem. The #129 could have used better discretion knowing the #43 had an issue. The #43 did not correctly serve his penalty stop and will be docked 1 lap in the final standings. The #129 should have parked being this was his second incident and his scoring will be stopped on this lap. Also on this lap, the #25 Brian Bell will be charged with failing to reduce speed to avoid a wreck. This will be his second incident and scoring will be stopped on this lap.

Lap 49 The #2 Hank Middleton bumps the #71 causing a multi car incident. The #2 correctly served his penalty.

Lap 58 The #46 Mike Scott, #6 Zak Fremouw and the #20 Wylye Cote all come together causing an incident. Although the #46 was tight on the middle line I feel he gave plenty of room for the middle line to maneuver. With that being said, the #6 and the #20 maintained their line well enough to not be called either as I feel they were following the #088 who moved up in front of the #46. This will be called a no fault racin deal.

Lap 63 The #67 Wayne Pribnow moves up at the same time the #072 Jim Gloude move down sandwiching the #72 in the middle effectively giving him no where to go. Incident on the #67 and #072. Since this incident ended the race under caution, both drivers will be scored last cars on their lap.

DNQ's for next week: 088, 112, 128, 17, 77, 8, 16, 43, 2, 67, and 072.

Penalties: #25 Brian Bell and #129 Chris Hart Jr. will be parked next week for getting 2 incidents and not parking. They are cleared to race on 3/31/16 returning on a 1 and park and will not be allowed to qualify in that race.

One incident- 003, 103, 4, 07, 08, 110, 112, 115, 017, 18, 20, 128, 34, 66, 078, 80, 82, 88, 95, 96.
Two incidents- 2, 5, 007, 25, 129, 428, 44, 46, 56, 99, 072
Three incidents- 102, 14, 71, 088, 77
Four incidents-
Five incidents- 65
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: March 28th, 2016, 5:38 pm Race 9 3/24/16

Lap 39 Both the #428 & #112 and #51 & #095 make contact entering the pits. Both inside cars (#112 and #095) seemed to give enough room to the outside cars when contact was made, therefore I am calling this a "racin' deal." In the future for green flag pit stops, the far right-side drivers entering the pits need to try to stay to the right-hand side as much as possible so the cars to the left are not getting crowded. I see nothing that warrants a penalty and was more of a by-product of a large pack pitting under green.

Lap 40 #71 blown motor; no incident charged.

Lap 46 #112 charged w/ incident; penalty served.

Lap 63 #43 and #103 get together while in the middle of a 4-wide situation. #103 was a lap down while the rest of the pack was on the lead lap, so this is incident is charged to #103. Per the rules, this is a warning for over-aggresive driving.

Lap 63 While racing back, #59 puts a block on #112 in the tri-oval. #112 DOES let off the gas in at attempt to avoid contact but it was too late, and both cars wrecked. Because #112 had little to no time to avoid contact AND because he did let off the gas to try to avoid it, I have to put this incident on #59.

Lap 64 First and second place spin while under caution giving congratulatory bumps. Because nobody was damaged and the finishing order was not affected, this is a non-issue. In the future however, PLEASE wait until the checkers has dropped before doing these things (had we gone back green and someone received damage, this WOULD be considered a chargeable incident).

Penalties:

DNQ's: Top 3: 48, 128, 5. Incidents: 112, 103, 59.
1 and parks: 25, 65, 129

One incident- 003, 4, 07, 08, 110, 115, 017, 18, 20, 128, 34, 59, 66, 078, 80, 82, 88, 95, 96.
Two incidents- 2, 103, 5, 007, 112, 25, 129, 428, 44, 46, 56, 99, 072
Three incidents- 102, 14, 71, 77, 088
Four incidents-
Five incidents- 65

Return to “Tally Challenge”