Coming Back

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Coming Back

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Len Ferguson wrote: November 26th, 2016, 6:31 pm Whats up everyone? Just wanted to make an announcement that Im coming back and thought that I would do nothing better than to make a new thread. Where do I need to go and what do I need to do to get started? Good to see everyone and hope to catch up to everyone on the the track this holiday season. Good seeing everyone.

Point me in the right direction as to where to get started again if someone doesnt mind me asking?

Much Thanks
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Coming Back

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: November 27th, 2016, 10:50 am Hi Len-

Glad to hear you're back! We've made some changes in 2016 but it has been pretty a pretty seamless transition. I would suggest either jumping on TS and finding an owner or admin, OR you can use the links below to make sure you get signed up, car # requested, etc.

We haven't made any mod change, so I'm guessing you still have it. We run an updated version of the talladegaTR track. The only changes are the aesthetics; it still drives the exact same as the previous track. Here is the link for that track: http://rollingthundergaming.com/downloa ... RTG-V2.rar

As for the rest of getting all set up again, the link below will point you in the right direction: http://rollingthundergaming.com/downloa ... or_rtr.htm

See you on the track soon!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Len Ferguson wrote: November 27th, 2016, 5:46 pm Thanks Josh. Ill have a look at everything and get my car files updated and hope to see you guys on Thursday this week. Thanks again for the reply and ill see you guys on the track soon.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: November 28th, 2016, 8:30 am Sounds good, Len. We'll see you then.

Return to “Tally Challenge”