**INFO FOR THE TERRY BAUMAN BENEFIT RACE**

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Re: **INFO FOR THE TERRY BAUMAN BENEFIT RACE**

Post by BONESXLT »

Dustin Roser wrote: March 6th, 2014, 6:54 pm Wiley, the t.s. ip is 207.210.254.90:10007 pw gofaster
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

SteeveMelson wrote: March 6th, 2014, 10:32 pm Thanks for the race. It was fun and Thanks Terry for all that you do for the NR2003 community.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Rich Warden wrote: March 6th, 2014, 11:39 pm Great race tonight everyone for a great cause. Here's a link for the game replay and export if anyone needs them, a few had asked if anyone got it.

Replay link http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b7cw ... 3_6_14.rpy

Race export http://www.mediafire.com/view/764sbm2xv ... nefit.html

Thanks again to everyone who put this together!!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: March 7th, 2014, 8:24 am Thanks for providing those links Rich.

Thanks to all to who donated. While I am kicking myself for that final restart, this is one race where it didn't matter as much who finished where. Glad to see we got a full field to help a great person who has given SO many of us a place to race, hang out, shoot the breeze, etc. Hopefully we won't need to do anymore benefit races for a long time, but watching the first 25 laps of the broadcast last night, that was some FANTASTIC racing!

Also have to say thanks to WRN's Matt Thomas, Joe Cortez, and Matt Woehl for donating their time and the broadcast for no charge at all. And we are def. looking forward to seeing Terry on the track more often in the near future!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

timoshark1 wrote: March 7th, 2014, 1:10 pm I would also like to say thanks to all who donated and participated. It was really a special event and the amazing number of individuals who turned out says alot about the great NR2003 community i'm proud to be a part of!!! Thanks again!!!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Optimus Prime wrote: March 7th, 2014, 6:14 pm I echo Josh and Tim's remarks. Thanks to everyone from all the leagues who really gave of themselves to help out somebody so important to all of us and to the NR2003 community. It is greatly appreciated. Kudos!! :good: :clapping: :yahoo:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: March 7th, 2014, 9:32 pm I'd like to thank everyone involved in this event from the organizers to the broadcasters and all who donated and made this a great event. As most at RTG know I don't show my emotions much, but i was pretty choked up last night.

As most of you know I had a massive heart attack and am really lucky to have survived it. I was told that I was just minutes away from not being here any more. It will probably be awhile until I am as visual in TS as I was and back to racing regularly, but I will be back and am already working on the 2015 NRT500.

When I started this league over 10yrs ago I tried to set it to be a community and not just a place to race. We wanted a place to hang out and make new friends. It took a long time but it finally caught on and we have people in our TS all times of the day and night playing games or just bs'ing. I consider the members of RTG my online family and last night was amazing. I never thought that many drivers would show up and donate the amount they did. Most of you I've known for yrs but several of you I didn't really know other than from the NRT races.

ty everyone and all of you are winners in book.

Terry
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

KickinAsphalt wrote: March 8th, 2014, 4:25 pm Enough said right there...
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Crazy wrote: March 10th, 2014, 12:37 pm terry glad to hear you are recovering fine and things went well for this race wish i couldve been there but was away

all the best

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”