Blurry Fix Not Saving POST A REPLY

Need help with anything...post here.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

Re: Blurry Fix Not Saving POST A REPLY

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Bruce DMarrco wrote: August 18th, 2016, 6:57 pm
shane vickers wrote:are you putting a - sign between the = and the number?? I don't see it in the one you posted
Yep...using -1 and even trying other things that I have seen listed on youtube. One at a time. Sometimes all together. The ones I copy/pasted were just examples of what the REND file reset to. The different TEXTURESETSIZE numbers are what appeared after I loaded track and the -1 suddenly reverts.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

DavidDay wrote: August 19th, 2016, 12:22 pm I actually recommend doing the equation to get the exact texturesetsize numbers and set the overall quality to 100, not -1. Some cpu/gpu combos I've seen don't fix with the '-1' set and you can get much better quality actually setting the proper way. Someone can help you do the math if you can supply the dimensions, etc.. or you can do yourself.

http://www.simracingdesign.com/threads/ ... aks.14772/

or

http://bigdonlinemotorsports.com/NRgtweak.php
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

DavidDay wrote: August 19th, 2016, 5:45 pm
shane vickers wrote:Bruce I was just Sharing what has worked for me even if it isn't the "proper" way I suggest getting on teamspeak3 and talking with terry or david Canon or prime they are always going the extra mile for anyone who needs help and can solve just about any issue anyone has TS 3 INFO should be on the front page good luck
Don't get your panties all scrunched up bud, we all just trying to help Bruce. My last post was in response to him stating it saved his '-1' integer but it was still blurry. Some computers work with the '-' integers, some don't. Just unfortunate it seems his is being a turd-muffin.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Bruce DMarrco wrote: August 23rd, 2016, 9:57 am
shane vickers wrote:Bruce I was just Sharing what has worked for me even if it isn't the "proper" way I suggest getting on teamspeak3 and talking with terry or david Canon or prime they are always going the extra mile for anyone who needs help and can solve just about any issue anyone has TS 3 INFO should be on the front page good luck
Hope you understand I'm thankful for any help at all. Nothing seems to work as of now, but I'll keep trying. Of course now my new problem is game crashes every time I hit "drive" and before it only crashed hitting "drive" online. I could run it fine offline. I may need total reinstall but it won't let me even do that. No joke lol. What a mess.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Mark Dillon Jr wrote: September 28th, 2016, 1:32 am I notice your OP was on August 16, about the same time the Windows 10 Anniversary update began rolling out. That is 100% the problem. I can't tell you how or why the Anniversary build is screwing up the game but it is. Takes about 5 minutes to fix it. Click on the windows icon on the bottom left of your screen, go to settings, update & security, recover, return to a previous build. Click next about 3 or 4 times in the menus and then your PC will reboot and roll back to the last windows 10 build before the anniversary edition. Go fix your texture set size to -1 and you will be good to go. Hope this helps.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

WylyE wrote: September 28th, 2016, 7:24 pm only possible diff that stands outy to me
texturesetsize= <negative number) entry

Return to “Technical Help”